This is just a blog about my thoughts, my family, my everyday life. Because I am a Christian and have ups and downs like everyone else, I hope it will encourage others to either turn to Christ for the first time, or lean on Him when times are rough. Often life is just random and funny. I started this blog after many years of writing to my church about our vacations. They began to encourage me to blog and finally I am. Thanks for reading.

"Behold, upon the mountains, the feet of him who brings good news, who publishes peace!" Nahum 1:15

God is most glorified in us when we are most satisfied in Him. John Piper

Tuesday, September 18, 2012

Salsa



I am not sure if I can plug a product on my blog or if it is taboo to mention name brand anything....after I was recently labeled "spam".  (Trying to stay on Mr. G's good side - assuming he has one.)
However, I found the most wonderful salsa in Wal-Mart and HEB carries it as well.  Maybe your store does, too.  It is Clint's Salsa.  Yum.  I have to say that I make good salsa.  My friend JoRonda taught me how, though hers is for those with a hankering to burn their lips off or make them numb.  Mine is much more subdued.  Don't get me wrong - hers is amazing for that true jalapeno fire in your belly.  But my belly is old and  gets very mad at me if/when I eat raw peppers.  I use the nacho peppers in a jar.  Clint's Salsa tastes more like mine that mine does.
If you are a salsa lover and you don't like it too thick, or too thin, try this.  It is just right.  I like the mild best, but you might be a "fire in your belly" person.  Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment