This is just a blog about my thoughts, my family, my everyday life. Because I am a Christian and have ups and downs like everyone else, I hope it will encourage others to either turn to Christ for the first time, or lean on Him when times are rough. Often life is just random and funny. I started this blog after many years of writing to my church about our vacations. They began to encourage me to blog and finally I am. Thanks for reading.

"Behold, upon the mountains, the feet of him who brings good news, who publishes peace!" Nahum 1:15

God is most glorified in us when we are most satisfied in Him. John Piper

Tuesday, December 2, 2014

O Give Thanks!

O give thanks unto the Lord for He is good!  Do it.  Give thanks.  It will help you.  You will find it beneficial to your soul.  I promise.
We enjoyed a much slower paced Thanksgiving than normal.  It was our wish after a hectic year.  My son Lee and his family came and our moms came.  We had a visit from our neighbors and my brother's family and my niece's family came by in the evening.  All in all a good day...and I am thankful.
Mimi and Nanny
Lee...Tryptophan. Wait. We haven't eaten yet.  Notice the dinosaur.  He says 'hey y'all.'

Bella and her Thanksgiving buddy

Shannon and Emma

Ivy June
Emma pointing out her sweet tooth.

Luke

Neighbor Mike

Neighbor Mary...made me a beautiful trivet!
Emma...Tryptophan
Ok, girls.  Does this make sense to you?


I don't want to talk about it.
Elves to my rescue.
I can explain.  We had a leftover turkey and Emma and I got creative.  Did you know turkeys love IBC root beer?  His name is Max.

Tamrynn, Oliver, and Cherith

I failed to get pictures of my brother's family, but they were here.  This is the evidence.....Holden.
Merry Christmas!!


No comments:

Post a Comment