This is just a blog about my thoughts, my family, my everyday life. Because I am a Christian and have ups and downs like everyone else, I hope it will encourage others to either turn to Christ for the first time, or lean on Him when times are rough. Often life is just random and funny. I started this blog after many years of writing to my church about our vacations. They began to encourage me to blog and finally I am. Thanks for reading.

"Behold, upon the mountains, the feet of him who brings good news, who publishes peace!" Nahum 1:15

God is most glorified in us when we are most satisfied in Him. John Piper

Thursday, May 15, 2014

A Little Post Africa Trip To Galveston

The water was so blue!

I am a happy girl.

Evidence of a previous traveler...or two.

Us again.  I want to capture this day and weather.

Seaweed was everywhere on the 'free' beaches.

Looks as good as the water in the Caribbean.


We had lunch at the Shrimp Hut on 39th and O avenue.  I wish the water looked like this all the time....but the truth is this is RARE.
Thank you, Lord that we could enjoy it.
Tonight I went through the Africa pix - all 600 plus and picked the best ones for viewing at church on Sunday afternoon.  I narrowed it down to a mere 181.  But I must say, this tops them all.  Tommy is feeding him from his lips.




No comments:

Post a Comment