This is just a blog about my thoughts, my family, my everyday life. Because I am a Christian and have ups and downs like everyone else, I hope it will encourage others to either turn to Christ for the first time, or lean on Him when times are rough. Often life is just random and funny. I started this blog after many years of writing to my church about our vacations. They began to encourage me to blog and finally I am. Thanks for reading.

"Behold, upon the mountains, the feet of him who brings good news, who publishes peace!" Nahum 1:15

God is most glorified in us when we are most satisfied in Him. John Piper

Sunday, August 25, 2013

Fall Came Early!



Fall came to see me.  I opened my closet and it fell into my house, filling it with orange and gold and love. My favorite time of the year.  You may think I am pushing it, but believe me, I am not.  Every year I rejoice at its arrival and grieve its passing.  So, let the rejoicing begin.
Drink this cup of delight with me and take the opportunities you have to watch a tree change its clothes and notice the restaurants and coffee shops adding some pumpkin to their menus.
It is a fever and I hope you can catch it from me.  It will make you dizzy with glee as you bake, create wonderful soups, and observe nature taking its course...though slight and slow in Texas.  The nice thing about inviting it inside is that you can make it yours.
My house is cooler for it. Come see for yourself!




Welcome Autumn!

No comments:

Post a Comment