This is just a blog about my thoughts, my family, my everyday life. Because I am a Christian and have ups and downs like everyone else, I hope it will encourage others to either turn to Christ for the first time, or lean on Him when times are rough. Often life is just random and funny. I started this blog after many years of writing to my church about our vacations. They began to encourage me to blog and finally I am. Thanks for reading.

"Behold, upon the mountains, the feet of him who brings good news, who publishes peace!" Nahum 1:15

God is most glorified in us when we are most satisfied in Him. John Piper

Thursday, October 2, 2014

Plumpkins!









I walked into HEB today and these orange beauties greeted me.  Does that tag really say $49.88?? No, thank you.  It seems to be the rage to have these overgrown monsters on display in many stores.  Well, I love them.  Just wanted to share!

No comments:

Post a Comment