This is just a blog about my thoughts, my family, my everyday life. Because I am a Christian and have ups and downs like everyone else, I hope it will encourage others to either turn to Christ for the first time, or lean on Him when times are rough. Often life is just random and funny. I started this blog after many years of writing to my church about our vacations. They began to encourage me to blog and finally I am. Thanks for reading.

"Behold, upon the mountains, the feet of him who brings good news, who publishes peace!" Nahum 1:15

God is most glorified in us when we are most satisfied in Him. John Piper

Sunday, October 19, 2014

All Nature Sings and Round Me Rings....

 Scripture tell us that all creation sings His praises.

Psalm 148:3-10   Praise him, sun and moon, praise him, all you shining stars! 
4 Praise him, you highest heavens, and you waters above the heavens!  
5 Let them praise the name of the LORD! For he commanded and they were created.  
6 And he established them forever and ever; he gave a decree, and it shall not pass away.  
7 Praise the LORD from the earth, you great sea creatures and all deeps,  
8 fire and hail, snow and mist, stormy wind fulfilling his word!  
9 Mountains and all hills, fruit trees and all cedars!  
10 Beasts and all livestock, creeping things and flying birds! 

Psalm 69:34   Let heaven and earth praise him, the seas and everything that moves in them. 

And Jesus tells the Pharisees that if man does not praise His name, then the stones will cry out as He enters Jerusalem on a colt.

Luke 19:36-40  And as he rode along, they spread their cloaks on the road.  
37 As he was drawing near- already on the way down the Mount of Olives- the whole multitude of his disciples began to rejoice and praise God with a loud voice for all the mighty works that they had seen,  
38 saying, "Blessed is the King who comes in the name of the Lord! Peace in heaven and glory in the highest!"  
39 And some of the Pharisees in the crowd said to him, "Teacher, rebuke your disciples."  
40 He answered, "I tell you, if these were silent, the very stones would cry out." 

My heart doesn't make a sound loud enough to be heard, but with each beat Lord, may You hear Your name praised.  I - a woman, wife, mother, daughter, sister, aunt, grandmother - sit here on my sofa and write in a journal of my love for You.  How much glory will a few words on paper bring You? Still my heart beats because You allow it to do so...and it will beat as I go through this day and each day after until You call me home.
I am in symphony with creation, intentional in singing your praises.  This is my Father's world.


















No comments:

Post a Comment