This is just a blog about my thoughts, my family, my everyday life. Because I am a Christian and have ups and downs like everyone else, I hope it will encourage others to either turn to Christ for the first time, or lean on Him when times are rough. Often life is just random and funny. I started this blog after many years of writing to my church about our vacations. They began to encourage me to blog and finally I am. Thanks for reading.

"Behold, upon the mountains, the feet of him who brings good news, who publishes peace!" Nahum 1:15

God is most glorified in us when we are most satisfied in Him. John Piper

Tuesday, October 21, 2014

The Beauties of Fall



I bought this book years ago.  It has waxed open pages for pressing the beauties of Fall. I have been collecting for quite a while.

Emma created her own beauties.
Notice the squirrels on the trunk and branch.
I made some of my own.

Naked and ready for colors!

Powdered sugar...add some water.

Mix your paint

They taste better than they look!

I pack my cookies into containers and deliver to friends around me. I have many requests for these yummies.  Not sure if it is the shapes of Autumn and Christmas that are the draw or perhaps a secret ingredient, but they are addicting!  (You can tell I spend little time decorating!)
Thank you God, for the beauty of Fall!

No comments:

Post a Comment