This is just a blog about my thoughts, my family, my everyday life. Because I am a Christian and have ups and downs like everyone else, I hope it will encourage others to either turn to Christ for the first time, or lean on Him when times are rough. Often life is just random and funny. I started this blog after many years of writing to my church about our vacations. They began to encourage me to blog and finally I am. Thanks for reading.

"Behold, upon the mountains, the feet of him who brings good news, who publishes peace!" Nahum 1:15

God is most glorified in us when we are most satisfied in Him. John Piper

Friday, January 18, 2013

Christmas Pictures


Just wanted to share some of our Christmas with you.  We rarely have everyone together and we were also at Tommy's mom's with that side of the family and then there are some pictures of our times at Shannon's house.  It was much fun and the pictures will reflect it.  Enjoy with me.

Bella, Emma, Addie

Tommy and  T.J.

Levi "snowboarding" at the park


Boy geniuses Levi, Luke, Ricky

Me and my blanket Jana made for me



Notice Jana's moustache.  Explanation later.

Camping out.

A game of murder called "Bang".  Really fun.

These guys were trying to figure out a child's game.  Men geniuses.


My brother Ray's family.  Ray passed away in 1998.
Cean, Emily and Heath, Vickie - the Huckabays




Ivy and Auntie Jana

All nine in pjs that Mimi made!


Girl power.

Matt in the doll house.




My kids - Luke, Lee, Jana, Denny

My family with Mimi in front

Auntie Ann with Ivy


Uncle Denny brings gifts!





At Lee's





All nine on Christmas Eve





 Tamrynn and Mona

Sleepover



Mae's bath in Grammy's sink.

Matt snowboarding in my bathroom.
There is no explanation for this.




We all shared Matt's gift.


The real me.


Two peas









No comments:

Post a Comment