This is just a blog about my thoughts, my family, my everyday life. Because I am a Christian and have ups and downs like everyone else, I hope it will encourage others to either turn to Christ for the first time, or lean on Him when times are rough. Often life is just random and funny. I started this blog after many years of writing to my church about our vacations. They began to encourage me to blog and finally I am. Thanks for reading.

"Behold, upon the mountains, the feet of him who brings good news, who publishes peace!" Nahum 1:15

God is most glorified in us when we are most satisfied in Him. John Piper

Friday, November 23, 2012

Doors and Windows






I love colored front doors and unique windows.  Over the years, Tommy and I have visited the New England area several times.  The houses there are not like our cookie cutter neighborhoods.  The homes are made of wood, or have siding or shakes and shuttered windows and painted doors.  I love taking pictures of them and I have many, dating back to pre-camera card days, so some are left in photo books.  Two years ago, Tommy did a wedding in Massachusetts at a place called Old Sturbridge Village.  Lovely doors on all  the renovated buildings.  It was like stepping back into the early 1800's.  








I thought I might share these beautiful doors and windows with you. 


Redeemer Fellowship Church in Watertown, MA 
And wish you a MERRY CHRISTMAS!

    

No comments:

Post a Comment