This is just a blog about my thoughts, my family, my everyday life. Because I am a Christian and have ups and downs like everyone else, I hope it will encourage others to either turn to Christ for the first time, or lean on Him when times are rough. Often life is just random and funny. I started this blog after many years of writing to my church about our vacations. They began to encourage me to blog and finally I am. Thanks for reading.

"Behold, upon the mountains, the feet of him who brings good news, who publishes peace!" Nahum 1:15

God is most glorified in us when we are most satisfied in Him. John Piper

Monday, May 11, 2015

Pre Korea and Unintended Footprints

My son Luke and his wife YuJueng and daughter Mae are flying out of Houston, headed for Korea. YuJueng's family lives there and they have not been back for several years.  I am dog-sitting for a month.  I begged them to let me keep Mae too, but alas, no.  So, yesterday being Mother's Day, we had a wingding grilling with family.
My patio served as the canvas.


Bella loves Aunt YuYu



"I'm done."


The hideout.

My ward.
For all the great drawings they made with their hands, my favorites are the unintended pictures: footprints!


No comments:

Post a Comment