This is just a blog about my thoughts, my family, my everyday life. Because I am a Christian and have ups and downs like everyone else, I hope it will encourage others to either turn to Christ for the first time, or lean on Him when times are rough. Often life is just random and funny. I started this blog after many years of writing to my church about our vacations. They began to encourage me to blog and finally I am. Thanks for reading.

"Behold, upon the mountains, the feet of him who brings good news, who publishes peace!" Nahum 1:15

God is most glorified in us when we are most satisfied in Him. John Piper

Thursday, April 24, 2014

"Easter Saturday"

 On the Saturday before Easter we have an egg hunt for the smaller members of my family.  Everyone brings eggs to hide and the younger ones look in the backyard while the older ones look in the front.  It never ceases to amaze me that despite the thoroughness of the lookers, I find eggs throughout the summer, unopened and full of melted candies.  Oh well, that is the result of chaotic greed....overlooking the prize in front of you for the one in greener pastures.  Remember that.  A small moral in this little story.  Enjoy the pix!














Ah, yes.  Confetti eggs.  Thank you, Aunt Vickie




Molly's spoils



No comments:

Post a Comment