This is just a blog about my thoughts, my family, my everyday life. Because I am a Christian and have ups and downs like everyone else, I hope it will encourage others to either turn to Christ for the first time, or lean on Him when times are rough. Often life is just random and funny. I started this blog after many years of writing to my church about our vacations. They began to encourage me to blog and finally I am. Thanks for reading.

"Behold, upon the mountains, the feet of him who brings good news, who publishes peace!" Nahum 1:15

God is most glorified in us when we are most satisfied in Him. John Piper

Thursday, April 17, 2014

A Little Fun in the Sun...Finally!

You know how you can check the weather on your phone.  Those full sunny days are hard to come by lately.  There is always a cloud involved, or wind, or just plain rain and cold temps.  Last week, a sunny day appeared unexpectedly.  I called Shannon and we headed to Sylvan Beach for a couple of hours.  It is amazing how much fun you can have in just a little bit of time mixed with sunshine and love.

A boy and his toys are never parted.

Emma heads for the water every time, with Shannon shouting, "Don't get wet!"

On a journey.

Sisters.  Love the shadows.


Notice the crackers in the air.

Mama and Ivy, who would not be put down.  She did not like the sand.  It's going to be a long summer for her.

Some sunbather overtaken by water.



The invite was for me to play with her.

Bella has a message.

So long til next time!




No comments:

Post a Comment