This is just a blog about my thoughts, my family, my everyday life. Because I am a Christian and have ups and downs like everyone else, I hope it will encourage others to either turn to Christ for the first time, or lean on Him when times are rough. Often life is just random and funny. I started this blog after many years of writing to my church about our vacations. They began to encourage me to blog and finally I am. Thanks for reading.

"Behold, upon the mountains, the feet of him who brings good news, who publishes peace!" Nahum 1:15

God is most glorified in us when we are most satisfied in Him. John Piper

Thursday, December 27, 2012

My Manger Scene Undergoes Some Transformations


As time passes, my manger scene has taken on some strange, but humorous appearances.  Each time I would pass by, I took a picture, wondering how long this would go on.  Some in my household confessed to their shenanigans and others remain silent.  I am sharing them with you.


Marching right

An Army man guards the manger.

Notice the bird
  Dice, anyone?

Missing animals


Worship the Savior!

M E R R Y   C H R I S T M A S !!!

No comments:

Post a Comment