This is just a blog about my thoughts, my family, my everyday life. Because I am a Christian and have ups and downs like everyone else, I hope it will encourage others to either turn to Christ for the first time, or lean on Him when times are rough. Often life is just random and funny. I started this blog after many years of writing to my church about our vacations. They began to encourage me to blog and finally I am. Thanks for reading.

"Behold, upon the mountains, the feet of him who brings good news, who publishes peace!" Nahum 1:15

God is most glorified in us when we are most satisfied in Him. John Piper

Monday, March 28, 2016

Spring Break Farmtime

In continuing with my Spring Break adventures, this is the last post on that subject.  After our picnic in the wild, we headed for our friends' farm for some animal love.  It was a perfect day to chase and hug some pigs, feed the aquarium fish from whatever tiny swimmers could be caught in a net, paddle a boat, and relax in the midst of kid chaos.
I share with you some pix of our fun.
Twins in a tree.

Aubrey and Tommy taking it easy.





Sweet Abigail and kitty.
Turtle racing...and legos.
Luke and Elias with fish food.

Can we put these in the tank, too? (Oh, sure. Why not?)

They are on a mission to catch fish food for pets.  I do not know how those fish in the aquarium stay alive.  I think they are just there as science projects.
Emma is wincing because the pig is squealing in her ear.
Um. I think you are overloading that boat.

Jeremy hitches a ride with the girls.  Lazy bum.  Who is paddling? (Jeremy reminded me that he went along to make sure the girls were safe.) Actually that is true.  He is the least lazy person I know.
Noah and Bella 
Wait. Didn't she have on different clothes earlier?  I wonder what happened. Hmmm. (Notice her holding the pig's tail?  The pig will squeal bloody murder unless you pull the tail.  Then he is silent.)

I grabbed a quick shot of Ethan on the fence.

Noah and bunny.
Are they gone yet?
Best. Day. Ever.

1 comment:

  1. Cute!! Looks like a great time was had on the farm! Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete