This is just a blog about my thoughts, my family, my everyday life. Because I am a Christian and have ups and downs like everyone else, I hope it will encourage others to either turn to Christ for the first time, or lean on Him when times are rough. Often life is just random and funny. I started this blog after many years of writing to my church about our vacations. They began to encourage me to blog and finally I am. Thanks for reading.

"Behold, upon the mountains, the feet of him who brings good news, who publishes peace!" Nahum 1:15

God is most glorified in us when we are most satisfied in Him. John Piper

Wednesday, March 9, 2016

Old Town (Vintage) Spring

I spent one Saturday with my friends, Lola and Judy at Old Town Spring's vintage market.  The weather was beautiful - just right for meandering through the crowd that also had a hankering for the past.  Enjoy the pictures!


















No comments:

Post a Comment