This is just a blog about my thoughts, my family, my everyday life. Because I am a Christian and have ups and downs like everyone else, I hope it will encourage others to either turn to Christ for the first time, or lean on Him when times are rough. Often life is just random and funny. I started this blog after many years of writing to my church about our vacations. They began to encourage me to blog and finally I am. Thanks for reading.

"Behold, upon the mountains, the feet of him who brings good news, who publishes peace!" Nahum 1:15

God is most glorified in us when we are most satisfied in Him. John Piper

Thursday, March 24, 2016

Kites!

On Monday of Spring Break, we gathered with family and friends in the field behind our church for some kite flying.  The wind came and went, but allowed for a bit of sky gazing. Half the fun was trying to get them off the ground.  (I may have lost some weight that day. Wink, wink!)
Emma and Bella opted for roller blading.

Ivy blew a million bubbles before joining us with the kites.


The Bradford pear trees were so lovely, I could not help but snap some pix.

Cherith, my great niece.



My niece, Tamrynn

My mom and great nephew Connor

Great nephew Holden.
My friend Elisabeth and her three boys came along, too.
Cherith and Ivy, born one day apart say, "We're done."

No comments:

Post a Comment