This is just a blog about my thoughts, my family, my everyday life. Because I am a Christian and have ups and downs like everyone else, I hope it will encourage others to either turn to Christ for the first time, or lean on Him when times are rough. Often life is just random and funny. I started this blog after many years of writing to my church about our vacations. They began to encourage me to blog and finally I am. Thanks for reading.

"Behold, upon the mountains, the feet of him who brings good news, who publishes peace!" Nahum 1:15

God is most glorified in us when we are most satisfied in Him. John Piper

Saturday, October 3, 2015

Sugar Cookies, Sugar Eaters, and a Foot


Me and my forty-four year old Better Homes Cookbook can make a mean sugar cookie.  I always double or triple the recipe because they are kind of a pain to make, but so worth the effort.  I am in no way a picky decorator as you will see in the pictures below...although little people decorated these yummies.  (Mine look the same.)
They had alot of fun choosing the sprinkles they wanted and were not hindered in any way about the amount sprinkled.  What are Grammies for, anyway?
So, I am posting my secret recipe that isn't really all that secret, though you would think it was by the way people ask for my cookies.  Mind you, they don't want to make them...hence the doubling of the recipe.  Enjoy!


The paper is so yellowed and part of the words are missing in the middle. :/




Ivy says, "Bye!"

No comments:

Post a Comment