This is just a blog about my thoughts, my family, my everyday life. Because I am a Christian and have ups and downs like everyone else, I hope it will encourage others to either turn to Christ for the first time, or lean on Him when times are rough. Often life is just random and funny. I started this blog after many years of writing to my church about our vacations. They began to encourage me to blog and finally I am. Thanks for reading.

"Behold, upon the mountains, the feet of him who brings good news, who publishes peace!" Nahum 1:15

God is most glorified in us when we are most satisfied in Him. John Piper

Wednesday, October 7, 2015

Love in a Cup

Sometimes love comes in a cup.  I met some friends at a coffee shop - Sycamore Grounds in Pasadena.  It was a rainy day, but we escaped to some quiet moments.  I am not a coffee drinker, but I love the aroma.
Our waitress showed us a you tube video on how to make that little heart in the middle.  Not a skill I intend to learn, but she was very good at it.  Hearts just make things taste better, right?
This would be more my style.  Michele, Kristen and son Callen met me for some sweet fellowship. Victoria showed up as well, but I failed to snap a shot of her as I was carrying Callen outside to watch the drops fall off the porch roof.
It was a lovely afternoon and a bright spot in my week. Take some time to share some time with someone else. You both will be blessed.





























No comments:

Post a Comment