This is just a blog about my thoughts, my family, my everyday life. Because I am a Christian and have ups and downs like everyone else, I hope it will encourage others to either turn to Christ for the first time, or lean on Him when times are rough. Often life is just random and funny. I started this blog after many years of writing to my church about our vacations. They began to encourage me to blog and finally I am. Thanks for reading.

"Behold, upon the mountains, the feet of him who brings good news, who publishes peace!" Nahum 1:15

God is most glorified in us when we are most satisfied in Him. John Piper

Sunday, October 25, 2015

Utah 2015


We recently visited my son who is a Music Professor at the University of Utah in Salt Lake City.  He and his family moved there this summer, so we made a quick trip to see their new surroundings. Here are some pix of our fun!
This was a little ski resort where we stopped for lunch.  No one was there, except workers getting ready for the season, but the lunch was great!

This guy would set his phone to play Beach Boy tunes and then dance while he worked.  It did not seem to bother him at all that we watched.



YuJueng and Mae

Luke and Yuyu were in the middle of a water spout.  The malls are very family friendly with lots of places for kids to play.  It is open air, but can be closed over in bad weather.  Very nice.



I really have no explanation for this.  Perhaps it is for use in an HOV lane...you know looking as if there are more in the car?  Odd things happen all over, don't they?
Salt Lake.  The water was low, but the scenery beautiful.

No, I did not climb up, although my arthritis was much better while I was gone.  Altitude actually helps!



At a local coffee shop with Mae.
This was my favorite place to shop!
Luke and Tommy were trying to watch the Astros wherever they could find them.
And with that, I will say, "Good night!"



No comments:

Post a Comment