This is just a blog about my thoughts, my family, my everyday life. Because I am a Christian and have ups and downs like everyone else, I hope it will encourage others to either turn to Christ for the first time, or lean on Him when times are rough. Often life is just random and funny. I started this blog after many years of writing to my church about our vacations. They began to encourage me to blog and finally I am. Thanks for reading.

"Behold, upon the mountains, the feet of him who brings good news, who publishes peace!" Nahum 1:15

God is most glorified in us when we are most satisfied in Him. John Piper

Sunday, November 3, 2013

Providence Baptist Church's Annual Fall Festival


Jeremy and Aubrey Fleming opened their home again to all of us...and once again, we were blessed!  I think this was the largest attendance we have ever had.  The pictures really say it all. I brought three of my grandchildren with me and spent most of my time taking pictures and chasing them down.  Allowing for the possibility that one of them would end up muddy, I brought extra clothes.  Luke was glad I did. Somehow he managed to end up with dirt from head to toe. Hmmm.
There were hayrides, 'Guess How Many' candies in the jar, petting animals, and fishing.  Games of horseshoes and football also took place.  When the dinner bell rang, lines formed and plates were filled.  We ended our time together with singing as the sun went down.  God is good.
Molly holding Bella
Addicus, Karis, Penny, Ava, Logan
Caleb, Hannah, David
Darren

Ellie


Treehouse fun!
Chris and Rowan...and donkeys.  One of them bit Rowans's hand after the picture!

Jesse, Hank, Layton and a very big catfish!
Victoria, Madeline, Gina, Michele

Amy and Amy, with Elizabeth and Ava


Micaella and Micah are the winners!  They tied!
Karen's famous apples

Hayride!

Chowtime!
Bella and Emma enjoy a picnic of desserts!

Linda and Michele are worker bees.



Luke being a little boy.




No comments:

Post a Comment