This is just a blog about my thoughts, my family, my everyday life. Because I am a Christian and have ups and downs like everyone else, I hope it will encourage others to either turn to Christ for the first time, or lean on Him when times are rough. Often life is just random and funny. I started this blog after many years of writing to my church about our vacations. They began to encourage me to blog and finally I am. Thanks for reading.

"Behold, upon the mountains, the feet of him who brings good news, who publishes peace!" Nahum 1:15

God is most glorified in us when we are most satisfied in Him. John Piper

Friday, September 27, 2013

Just A Quick Note

Just taking a quick moment to say I hope you all have a wonderful weekend.  If you look for God's goodness, you will find it.  It is there in the dishes you are washing.  See it in the faces of your loved ones? He is making Himself known to you as you deal with hard circumstances.  They are designed to make you stronger and cause you to go to Him.  The earth is the Lord's.  Give Him the praise and honor due Him....and have a good weekend!
Hebrews 2:9  But we see him who for a little while was made lower than the angels, namely Jesus, crowned with glory and honor because of the suffering of death, so that by the grace of God he might taste death for everyone. 
There is your reason for praises!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment