This is just a blog about my thoughts, my family, my everyday life. Because I am a Christian and have ups and downs like everyone else, I hope it will encourage others to either turn to Christ for the first time, or lean on Him when times are rough. Often life is just random and funny. I started this blog after many years of writing to my church about our vacations. They began to encourage me to blog and finally I am. Thanks for reading.

"Behold, upon the mountains, the feet of him who brings good news, who publishes peace!" Nahum 1:15

God is most glorified in us when we are most satisfied in Him. John Piper

Thursday, March 14, 2013

Spring and Easter Tidings!




 Good things happen in the Spring...  First of all, Spring itself happens.  I am getting ready.  My backyard is a work in progress and I have been out there pulling up unwanted things.  I am determined to have a small garden this year...in spite of my lazy self.  If only it wasn't such hard work. Sigh.
Spring offers new life...from colored chicks to baby bunnies, from hidden bulbs to wonderful hyacinths, tulips, and daffodils.



Easter happens too.  The best news for mankind is that Easter happened.  The Lord Jesus Christ rose from the dead to give new life to all who will believe.
He bore my sins.
He suffered death for me.
He rose again for me.
He is seated at the right hand of God the Father, making intercession on my behalf.
There is nothing more worthy of praise than that.  Hallelujah and Happy Easter!
(cards made by children at church. smile)





No comments:

Post a Comment