This is just a blog about my thoughts, my family, my everyday life. Because I am a Christian and have ups and downs like everyone else, I hope it will encourage others to either turn to Christ for the first time, or lean on Him when times are rough. Often life is just random and funny. I started this blog after many years of writing to my church about our vacations. They began to encourage me to blog and finally I am. Thanks for reading.

"Behold, upon the mountains, the feet of him who brings good news, who publishes peace!" Nahum 1:15

God is most glorified in us when we are most satisfied in Him. John Piper

Wednesday, July 13, 2016

The 4th!!



We had our annual 4th of July celebration last Monday at the Littlejohns'.  I think there were more people than ever in attendance.  I was feeling less than enthusiastic and patriotic due to an overloaded schedule, but fun is contagious and I managed to snap some pix of the reds, the whites, and the blues. PBC people know how to party!




























Karen and Marlon live a half block from the water, but Tommy and I headed for home before the fireworks over the bay began. We are thankful for our church and all the bright and happy faces that come with it.  We are more thankful for the Spirit that unites us in love and the joys and trials we share together.  Our blessings are many and our cups overflow.  Happy Fourth, y'all!













No comments:

Post a Comment