This is just a blog about my thoughts, my family, my everyday life. Because I am a Christian and have ups and downs like everyone else, I hope it will encourage others to either turn to Christ for the first time, or lean on Him when times are rough. Often life is just random and funny. I started this blog after many years of writing to my church about our vacations. They began to encourage me to blog and finally I am. Thanks for reading.

"Behold, upon the mountains, the feet of him who brings good news, who publishes peace!" Nahum 1:15

God is most glorified in us when we are most satisfied in Him. John Piper

Wednesday, November 5, 2014

What's In Your Yard?

I discover from time to time that odd things end up in my yard.  We have had stray dogs show up, blue finches in flocks, mice on the fence (yes), and this week was something new.
Tommy and I noticed this beautiful vine growing on one of our evergreens.  I have never seen this flower before, but it is lovely.





Sometimes I walk outside to get a better reception with my phone...and I noticed this in my tree.  Really can't figure this one out.

And then this gang of hoodlums showed up on my porch, wanting to use my bathroom!  Of all things!
Kristin, Tamrynn, Oliver, June, Cherith, Daisy, and Abner (the last two are dogs)

Oliver says hey.

No comments:

Post a Comment