This is just a blog about my thoughts, my family, my everyday life. Because I am a Christian and have ups and downs like everyone else, I hope it will encourage others to either turn to Christ for the first time, or lean on Him when times are rough. Often life is just random and funny. I started this blog after many years of writing to my church about our vacations. They began to encourage me to blog and finally I am. Thanks for reading.

"Behold, upon the mountains, the feet of him who brings good news, who publishes peace!" Nahum 1:15

God is most glorified in us when we are most satisfied in Him. John Piper

Tuesday, March 4, 2014

Ladybugs in the Wine

Okay, my Sunday School class of first through third graders always brightens my day in one way or another...and on occasion, they darken it. Hmmm.  Usually it's the boys that are up to something.  This time it was the girls.  I have to say, it definitely made me smile.
Our church serves Lord's Supper on the first Sunday of each month.  We offer both wine and grape juice for those that have a preference.  The wine is in the purple cups and the juice in the clear.  I noticed a giggly bunch of girls gathered 'round the table. I went over and they exclaimed, "Mrs. June, there are ladybugs all over the girls' bathroom and we caught some!"  I responded, "I see you put them in the wine cups. I don't think they will live long."  Kristen commented on the fact that they will be inebriated.  I am thinking that at least the ladybugs chose the right restroom to hang out in, but then the boys informed me that the men's room had them as well. Anyway, I thought I would share my class with you (James was absent) and their ladybugs.
Happy Ladybugs

My little lovelies - Kristen in back of room.

No comments:

Post a Comment