This is just a blog about my thoughts, my family, my everyday life. Because I am a Christian and have ups and downs like everyone else, I hope it will encourage others to either turn to Christ for the first time, or lean on Him when times are rough. Often life is just random and funny. I started this blog after many years of writing to my church about our vacations. They began to encourage me to blog and finally I am. Thanks for reading.

"Behold, upon the mountains, the feet of him who brings good news, who publishes peace!" Nahum 1:15

God is most glorified in us when we are most satisfied in Him. John Piper

Tuesday, March 4, 2014

Jamming

I have shared with you before that my family are full of bluegrass pickers.  I took some video of them recently and wanted to share the jam.
My son Lee on mandolin and guitar, though not at the same time.
My brother Owen on dobro.
My brother Wilbur on banjo.
Tommy's brother Jimmy on guitar and mandolin.
Kasie on fiddle and mandolin.




No comments:

Post a Comment