This is just a blog about my thoughts, my family, my everyday life. Because I am a Christian and have ups and downs like everyone else, I hope it will encourage others to either turn to Christ for the first time, or lean on Him when times are rough. Often life is just random and funny. I started this blog after many years of writing to my church about our vacations. They began to encourage me to blog and finally I am. Thanks for reading.

"Behold, upon the mountains, the feet of him who brings good news, who publishes peace!" Nahum 1:15

God is most glorified in us when we are most satisfied in Him. John Piper

Monday, June 17, 2013

Too Busy to Write

Isn't that sad?  Well, it is to me.  I am too dry to write anything worth reading...so you can stop now if you like because there is no telling where this post will end.  It is 10:03 and I have to be somewhere in twelve minutes.  And so it goes.
I am missing the out pouring of thoughts and ideas that usually flow through my brain.  Too many tangibles have taken over and that is fine, really.  I am just sad not to write.  So.  My goal is to get to the point of breathing again.  I know it will happen soon... after all, how long can a person hold her breath?
I hope you all have a wonderful day full of His mercies which are new every day.
BTW - with this whole big brother thing looming in every corner of the internet, I feel even more challenged to keep posting about our Great Sovereign Lord...Who is also in every corner of the internet.  Just think about that.  Love you all..............Me

No comments:

Post a Comment