This is just a blog about my thoughts, my family, my everyday life. Because I am a Christian and have ups and downs like everyone else, I hope it will encourage others to either turn to Christ for the first time, or lean on Him when times are rough. Often life is just random and funny. I started this blog after many years of writing to my church about our vacations. They began to encourage me to blog and finally I am. Thanks for reading.

"Behold, upon the mountains, the feet of him who brings good news, who publishes peace!" Nahum 1:15

God is most glorified in us when we are most satisfied in Him. John Piper

Wednesday, October 19, 2016

Words and Meditation


Image result for psalm 19 14

My words are not always pleasing in His sight and if my words are unpleasing, then what I am meditating on or thinking about must be far less than pleasing for I am what comes out of my mouth.  My prayer today is that my thoughts will be steered toward Jesus and that what comes from my mouth will  be indicative of my love for Him.
It is what matters most. May He receive glory from me today.

No comments:

Post a Comment